Tuesday 27 October 2015

Fateful or what?

Obviously my last blog post was before the now infamous Sepang incident and I, like a lot of MotoGP supporters are in limbo. 

No matter if you support Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi or even Jorge Lorenzo, your support is now tainted with the realisation that they have a thinly concealed dark side. Ruthlessness is too polite a word for it.

Valentino Rossi battling with Marc Marquez

I suppose that I will still watch the season finale in Valencia but probably more to hopefully see Danny Kent become the first World Champion from Britain since Barry Sheene all those years ago and to see the final standings in the main MotoGP category.

Next season I won't change my allegiance to Yamaha but I will see the riders in a different light.

If you want to see a well written and thoughtful analysis of the Sepang incident I'd suggest reading David Emmett's article here

No comments:

Post a Comment