Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

I know, I know! I have been somewhat remiss in keeping a steady stream of updates being published on here. I do have a life in the real world you know!

Anyway, as I sit here listening to the snoring of my parents as they sleep off Christmas lunch, my mind naturally wanders to anyone else out their suffering the same fate.

Has the festive period changed or have we? I remember the time when on the actual Christmas Day the thought of doing some shopping was way off anybody's radar yet I've already been online and placed an order for some toner for one of my printers.

I also seem to think that the roads on Christmas Day contained less traffic. I'm not sure you could go out on a fine, dry but cold, Christmas Day on your motorcycle and head for a decent stretch of highway to see just how fast it will go. Not that I ever did 163mph on such an occasion, I;m merely speculating for a friend!

Irrespective of what's changed, it's still over so Merry Christmas to you all. Get those livers ready for New Year's Eve because it'll be 2015 before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment